Friday, September 11, 2015

Update Needed

Wow!  I have not been here in a while.  There have been changes as expected over the past year.  Sold a lot of lambs so now down to 20 sheep.  Also down to about 20 alpacas since they and I are aging.  I am so blessed that I am able to have Sam and Chelsey helping with animal feeding and care. Now with working less I should be able to do more and will increase my physical activity over time.  The rabbits have not reproduced yet.  I was told that it was too hot.  Well they were mated again about two weeks ago and we will see if new bunnies arrive.  Old man is still around.  I am so surprised that he is still alive and each time I enter the rabbitry I gird myself to the possibility of seeing a stiff cold body.  But he surprises me.  Also observing that Bear is getting older.  He is moving more slowly and appears to have some arthritis.

Eventually I hope that my writing will become smoother and more expressive.  The memories and experiences are so valuable to me and I am wishing to adequately describe them to others.

Hopefully I will continue writing and post again prior to 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment