Sunday, March 2, 2014

Introduction



This morning I woke up chuckling about the events that emanate from these these twenty acres.  This acreage is inhabited by me, a fifty-two year old  ex urbanite who escaped to the pacific northwest fourteen years ago, twenty plus alpacas, two llamas, twenty plus sheep, just under twenty rabbits, twenty plus chickens, two guinea hens, one dog and two cats.  Those are the animals that I know live here.  I suspect that there may be others but they are hiding.  There are several fields surrounding the various buildings and my home.  The most peaceful area is the pine tree forest where the only evidence of human habitation is the perimeter fence.  There is always something going on.  For example my tractor is sitting by the gates to the hay barn not moving because I suspect that there are gelled areas in the diesel even though I put 9-1-1 in with the diesel to get rid of any water and there is about six to eight inches of snow and more is expected.  Things will be taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment